Muriel Baker founded Galaxy Draperies in 1976. Just one year later, Muriel’s son Rick joined her. Together they built a business that prides itself on the principle of quality products at reasonable prices, with the assurance of the highest level of customer service.
Galaxy Draperies is a family owned and operated business offering custom window treatments throughout Los Angeles & the San Fernando Valley for more than 40 years. Our team of experienced designers are all trained in Interior Design and work passionately with you to produce custom window treatments that suit your own unique design style and aesthetic.
All of our custom window treatments are manufactured locally in our Chatsworth facility. Being in business for nearly 40 years gives us the insight and experience to help you choose the window coverings of your dreams. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff love the work they do. And we strive to make every customer happy above all else.
At Galaxy Draperies we use our expertise and experience to help you design and select custom window coverings, manufactured in our workroom and installed by seasoned professionals, that meet your needs and style at a great value. We pride ourselves on the principle of quality products at reasonable prices, with the assurance of the highest level of customer service.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Make a friend – Whether it’s our fellow team members or our customers we interact with, we strive to create positive relationships with everyone we come into contact with.
- Driven – In everything we do, we apply our best effort. It’s the only way we know how to do business.
- Dedicated – Our top priority is the customer’s satisfaction on every project, no matter what.
- Growth oriented – With our core values in place, we feel it’s possible to create the best environment for growth. And we mean mutual growth – for us as a business and for you
- Teamwork – Nobody achieves success all on their own. That’s why we place such an emphasis on teamwork.
- Reputation – We’re a longtime family-owned company, and we’re neighbors in the community. That’s why it’s so important to us to treat our customers the right way and uphold the positive reputation we’ve worked so hard to build.