Awards & Recognitions
We are very proud of our various awards and accolades and want to share a few of them with you.
Certification and License
Whereas, Rick and Diane Baker, owners of Galaxy Drapery in Chatsworth, California have served more than 6,000 residential and business customers throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area, and: Whereas, Galaxy Drapery has maintained an excellent customer reputation, and the owners, managers, and staff have completed the Exciting Windows! the required course of training,
Therefore, on this 28th Day of January 2008, a license is hereby granted to Galaxy Drapery to represent Exciting Windows! Services, Standards, and Guarantees
Creative Design Consultants
- Each design consultant is experienced and trained on all window products – Draperies, Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Motorization, and Creative ideas for personal styling. An office specialist may assist in fulfillment.
Exceptional Customer Service
- Management and staff have been extensively educated to perform Exciting Windows!
- Exceptional Customer Standards.
- A Handbook of service standards is available for customer reference.
Unbeatable 4-Way Guarantee – Every customer is guaranteed
- Best pricing for equal quality and service (Written: Unbeatable 4-Way Guarantee)
- 10-year performance on all products we sell (cords and accessories repaired by manufacturer warranty).
- Products will be custom fabricated to the highest industry standards.
- On-time performance by design consultants and installers, or you receive a Gift Certificate for $25
Exciting Windows! Mission
The impassioned purpose of Exciting Windows! Service is to better the life of every customer with creative, personal, window styling to make their home more beautiful, more affordably than any similar investment.
No business, local or national, provides these unequaled services that customers receive from
Galaxy Drapery, and backed by Exciting Windows! National Office
The Superior Service Award for Angie’s List is awarded to the top 5 percent of businesses in the Window Covering Industry. For the third consecutive year, Galaxy Draperies has received this award for our dedication to our customers and outstanding service.
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design, providing people with everything they need to improve their homes from start to finish – online or from a mobile device.
EPA’s Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule) requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and pre-schools built before 1978 have their firm certified by EPA (or an EPA authorized state), use certified renovators who are trained by EPA-approved training providers and follow lead-safe work practices.