Hollywood Homeowners Ask: In Which Rooms Do Roman Shades Work Best?
There are a plethora of different types of shades out there, but Roman shades are certainly one of the most popular among Hollywood homeowners. Since they lay flush with the wall when down, they lend a streamlined aesthetic, whether your style is modern or classic. Roman shades look great in every room, but they’re especially popular for:
- Bathrooms – Adjustable and low-profile Roman shades are perfect for bathrooms without tons of wall space. You can adjust the amount of light you want to wake up to in the morning or relax in a bubble bath to in the evening.
- Living rooms – Pull your shades all the way up to flood your living room with light while hosting a dinner party or close them for a matinee movie marathon with the family.
- Bedrooms – Shades can help you create a bedroom that feels like your haven away from the world, both through their ability to add privacy and their textural aesthetic.
Your New Custom-Made Roman Shades
At Galaxy Draperies, we can craft custom-made Roman shades unique to your home’s aesthetic. When you partner with Galaxy Draperies, you’ll enjoy:
- A project manager to oversee your project from day one to completion
- A design consultant who will come to your home for a consultation with samples, ready to take necessary measurements and provide a quote for your project
- Precise manufacturing of your custom-designed shades
- Installation of your new shades by one of our experienced installers
At Galaxy Draperies, we make it easy to love your home more. Get in touch today to learn more about how Roman shades can take your Hollywood home to the next level, regardless of which room you choose to install them in.